Naturopathic medicine blends ancient therapeutic traditions with the latest medical research. Naturopathic doctors are trained in a multitude of natural therapies including clinical nutrition,
homeopathy, botanical/herbal medicine, physical medicine, lifestyle counseling, and hydrotherapy, among others. The philosophy from which naturopathic doctors operate is holistic and is founded
on the concept that our bodies have a natural ability to heal themselves. Naturopathic doctors are trained at accredited, four-year medical schools where they study basic and clinical medical
sciences, and physical and laboratory diagnosis along with the unique blend of natural therapies.
Diet, lifestyle and self-care measures
- These are the most important building blocks to health.
- Good nutrition can help both in disease prevention and resolving problems.
- Naturopathic education emphasizes nutrition and the therapeutic use of foods.
- Movement, exercise and stress management are critical to multiple conditions.
- Discovering and treating food sensitivities
- Individualized treatment plans to support lifestyle change
- Support weight loss, diminish cravings, and optimize metabolism.
Botanical/ herbal medicine
- Nature’s “First Medicine,” time tested through the ages.
- Naturopathic doctors are medically trained in the use of botanical/herbals.
- Generally safe and effective with few adverse effects. Can be used for physical, mental and emotional conditions.
- Can be delivered in the form of tinctures, teas, capsules, tablets.
- Over 200-years old
- Naturopathic doctors are medically trained in the use of homeopathic remedies.
- Easy treatment – tasteless or sweet
- Great treatment for children and adults alike
- Adverse effects are rare.
- Can be taken with other medications or treatments.
- Can be used for physical, mental and emotional conditions.
- Gentle and relaxing non-invasive hands-on technique
- Subtle manipulation of cranial bones and sacrum
- Supports body’s innate ability to restore and heal itself
- Takes a whole-person approach to healing
- Recognizes connections between body, mind & emotions
- Recognizes how the body reflects experiences and retains the memory of trauma
- Works well with homeopathy
- Low dose homeopathic remedies of combinations of plants and metals
- The plant remedies have an affinity for specific organ systems
- The metals act at the organ site
- Used to detox and tonify specific organ systems
- Safe, effective, concentrated, convenient, powerful
- Includes botanicals, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics, amino acids
- Tested for content, bioavailability and quality, free of contaminants
- Naturopathic doctors are trained in supplementation for health improvement
- Improves immune function
- Increases blood circulation and strengthens the cardiovascular system
- Removes toxins and heavy metal waste
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Improves skin
- Relieves pain