Junction Naturopathic Medicine offers a wide range of clinical services, including both primary and specialized care. For information on diagnosis and treatment click here.
Core Naturopathic Therapies
The basic naturopathic medical approaches and modalities at Junction Naturopathic Medicine are those at the heart of all naturopathic practice:
- Counseling on food, diet, digestion, lifestyle and self-care measures - the most important building blocks to health.
- Botanical/herbal medicine - nature’s first medicine, backed by modern scientific literature.
- Homeopathy - a 200-year-old German tradition that can be useful for physical, mental and emotional conditions as an adjunctive treatment.
- Hydrotherapy – healing use of hot and cold water to move the many fluids of the body in a therapeutic manner.
- Physical Medicine - a hands on approach to health through physical therapy, osteopathic spinal manipulations, and neuromuscular stretching.
- Supplements - including botanicals, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics, amino acids and hormones. We use only pharmaceutical grade supplements with guaranteed safety, potency
- Pharmaceuticals - used when medically necessary and appropriate.
For more information about these therapies, click here.
To better understand the philosophy behind naturopathic application of these therapies, please explore the Naturopathic Therapeutic Order, click here .
Special Modalities at Junction Naturopathic Medicine
To achieve your health goals, we may suggest using one or more of these special modalities for detoxification, stress reduction and health renewal. For the optimal progress, most are typically
recommended in a series.
Bio-therapeutic drainage – series of appointments using low dose homeopathic remedies to detoxify and tonify specific organ system.
B Vitamin Injections- provide energy, clarity of mind and memory, enhanced sleep, mood, immune system, physical stamina and aides in weight management. B12 deficiency is
common due to its unique requirement for absorption. Digestive conditions that can lead to deficiency include: low stomach acid, bariatric surgery, vegan diet, use of some prescription
medications, use of PPI’s (proton pump inhibitors) or other acid reducing prescriptions for GERD. For more information click here.
Counseling – for lifestyle and emotional issues, and grounding in the transformation toward health